Monday, August 9, 2010

What I learned this Summer

For this class I learned many things. I learned how to schedule my time wisely in order to post on my blog 12 hours apart and get my work in on time. I also learned how to communicate with an online group in order to do an assignment. This was tough as there were different personalities I had to coordinate with. Some were good people to work with, while others weren’t so good. Also I learned on how to create a blog and post things online. I thought the blog was very interesting as you got to express your ideas to your class mates while also conveying what you learned in the reading. I like the idea of a blog because you can say anything you want and there’s a good chance someone will stumble upon it and read it. I think I will do more blogging after I am finished with this class. For our book readings I found the book was good in some parts and difficult to understand in others. I liked the website readings we read towards the end of the class because they helped clarify some ideas presented in the book. So in all I got a lot out of this class and enjoyed taking it this summer.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree to your blog! We did learn a all for a summer class and I def enjoyed blogging. We had a mix of everything, group activites, individual work, online stuff and so on. I agree, the book had some stuff that were hard to understand but the mission critical website seemed a lot more useful to me. I enjoyed reading and learning from your blogs and good luck in the fall semester!

    ReplyDelete